Responsum Health’s mission is to empower people through community, knowledge, and support, and it’s essential that all of our members feel welcome, respected, and safe when using any of our platforms. The following community guidelines are intended to build and maintain a healthy digital environment.
Be kind, respectful, and supportive.
Our communities have the sole mission to provide support and care for all of our members. We encourage you to always be nice, supportive, and respectful to one another’s points of view, experiences, and issues. We’re all in this together!
Speak up if you see something.
While our team works hard to monitor our Community Chat, it’s essential that we have your support if you see anything that goes against these community guidelines. When we work together, we can make sure to guarantee a safe space for everyone.
Please abstain from responding directly to any posts that violate the guidelines, especially anything that is concerning and/or inflammatory. We advise you to contact us directly to report the issue, and we’ll make sure to take appropriate actions.
Moreover, when you report an issue, your privacy will be fully protected. Your name and personal information will never be revealed.
- Bullying, defamatory remarks, false statements, harassment, personal attacks, and/or prejudiced comments of any kind are strictly prohibited.
- Members may not post inappropriate, pornographic, or violent content in messages, chats, or on their profiles.
- Participants should refrain from sending “spam,” or unwanted messages, to other members.
- Participants may not use any Responsum Health platform to promote, advertise, or sell any goods or services.
- Any illegal activity, or discussion involving illegal activity, is prohibited and may be reported by Responsum Health to the appropriate authorities.
- Responsum Health has the responsibility and right to remove unauthorized or inappropriate content from the platform and app at its discretion.
- While sharing your experiences with your health condition is encouraged, it is strictly prohibited to provide medical advice or promote any type of medical treatment to other members. Our community moderators can help you if you’re unsure how to share without giving advice—just send us a note!
We expect Responsum Health community members to report any member or content that violates these community guidelines.
To report something, you can notify us by:
- sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- calling or sending a text message to (949) 264-2277.
We will take action when we see someone violating these guidelines. Violation of the guidelines may result in a warning, removal of content, suspension of posting privileges, or expulsion from the Responsum Health community. This decision will be at the sole discretion of Responsum Health.
By signing up for one of our platforms and joining the Responsum Health community, you are considered to be in agreement with the community guidelines.